Place of work: Prague-Chodov
Work relationship: Contract for an indefinite period
TollNet a.s. deals with the development, supply and support of information systems and other products for electronic toll collection, electronic vignettes, energy and gas industry. As a part of our business activities, we implement large-scale projects, such as the new electronic toll system in the Czech Republic.
We are looking for candidates for the position of a Software architect, Prague-Chodov, for the team at our workplace in Prague.
This is an employment relationship, we prefer full-time engagement (possibility of a part-time engagement based on agreement).
- Analytical design transformation (domain model, processes, use-case, non-functional requirements) into technical specifications for .NET/C# developers
- Work on the design of a modular system for near real-time data processing (three-level architecture): design of a data model, design of methods, design of external interfaces. The system is based on our own framework.
- Cooperation with the team
- product management – technical solution consultation
- analysts – processing of analysis outputs, examination and commenting of the analytical design
- developers – consultations, resolution of ambiguities, development support
- testers – testing support
- Involvement in product development
- Active participation in international projects
- University/high school education with technical specialisation
- At least basic knowledge of C# programming language
- Reliability, independence, creative approach to problem solving, flexibility, ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to further education, willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle Database
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Practice in .NET/C#, experience with MS Visual Studio 2019
- Experience in developing or designing systems with reliability greater than 99.9% operated under SLAs
- An overview of the benefits we provide to our employees can be found on the Career page.